Search Results for "modem"66 links
Manufacturers : Accessories
- Communications Specialists Inc.
- Manufacturers quality tone signaling, wildlife telemetry,avionics equipment,video transmision modems.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hal Communications
- HF radio data communications products, analog and DSP modems
[ Hits: 2351 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- YAM Modem
- YAM is a multi-standard modem capable of AFSK 1200 bps and Manchester-FSK 2400 bps operations.
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 7980 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Tigertronics, Inc.
- Packet/telemetry modems, GPS tracking, sound card interfaces
[ Hits: 5727 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pactor III
- PACTOR-III is a software upgrade for existing PACTOR-II modems that provides a new data transmission mode for improved speed and robustness. PACTOR-III is not a new modem or hardware device. Most current PACTOR-II modems are upgradeable to use PACTOR-III via a software update since PACTOR-II firmware accommodates the new PACTOR-III software
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Updated modem construction info for BAYCOM pgm
[ Hits: 829 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Modem for Baycom compatible software
- Schematic for a 1200/300 baud modem for baycom compatible software
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G8SLB SSTV Packet modems
- SSTV and Packet Radio interfaces for PC and Amiga computers.
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
[ Hits: 6779 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- Fox Delta Amateur Radio Projects & Kits by VU2FD
- Amateur Radio Projects & Kits for homebrewers, includes DDS,sound card interface,programmers, hamcom, frequency counter, RF Power Meter, modems and more.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 14650 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 16713 | Votes: 338 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17413 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Embaycom 2.1
- Baycom modem emulator, EMBAYCOM.ZIP for HF 300 baud Packet EM1200M2.COM - for 1200 VHF Packet
Tested with BAYCOM-soft v1.5 and 1.6
[ Hits: 5828 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- TNC virtual phone modem driver for windows 95, known also as TFSlip95
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 11553 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BayCom Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a BayCom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the TFPCX Baycom driver software. The software will also work with a normal TNC if it supports KISS mode, such as the Kantronics range.
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2159 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSTV1 Modem software is an AFM modem that runs on the TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93 hardware platform that can be used to receive and transmit Slow Scan Television(SSTV) signals.
[ Hits: 1844 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- 27Cxx Eprom programmer and KissEprom
- Simple eprom programmer for 27Cxx family , used in TNC and G3ruh modem, eprom tutorial, schematics and KissEprom software for windows by iz7ath
[ Hits: 5116 | Votes: 73 | Rating: 5.09 ]