Search Results for "modes"204 links - and 3 categories
Contesting : Rules
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LU1HCO Julio
- Links to programs for digital modes, in spanish
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- I5XWW Crispino Kits
- Ham Radio Kits, soundcard interface for digimodes, usb CAT Interfaces, PA interface cables, connectors, DRM hardware and software, DRM converters
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- EME resources by DL4EBY
- Several kinds of operational data needed for Amateur Radio moonbounce (EME, earth moon earth) communications, the technical challenge amongst the various propagation modes on VHF, UHF and microwaves
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OK1TEH - Prague
- Active station on VHF UHF and in particular in TROPO/ES/AURORA/MS/EME modes
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1493 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2185 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- RTTY Fan Club
- Everything you need about RTTY is here! Operating modes, contests, software, hardware, clubs, societies, propagation, links etc
[ Hits: 4421 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- How repeaters work
- How repeaters work,with graphics and text explaining various duplex operationg modes
[ Hits: 5602 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- SSTV for beginners
- SSTV info for beginners also has links for other data modes psk31 etc and links of interest to radio amateurs
[ Hits: 4806 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- ST2NH Nader
- Many satellites homebrew projects from the sudanese amateur radio station ST2NH active on satellites, ISS, HF phone and digital modes.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12181 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- The only ACARS software to feature in-line message decoding and aircraft tracking.
ACARS Reception and Decoding Software For Windows
[ Hits: 35932 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 4.96 ]
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK, &c.).
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- MixW V3
- PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other modes, Log, DXCluster, telnet access, log backup, Rotor, CAT and whatever you dream in a single program
[ Hits: 90328 | Votes: 2784 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- IZ8BLY Stream
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
[ Hits: 2676 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8325 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Build your hamcomm interface
- This is the small easy to build interface that will allow you to receive most all the digital modes on you shortwave radio.
[ Hits: 2998 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14690 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termsall modes modes ten-tec 550 modes data-modes data modes multy modes digi modes digital modes operating modes modes of emission transmission modes sstv modes operating modes/qrp sw for digital modes operating-modes
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links