Search Results for "modulation"44 links - and 1 categories
CB Radio : References
- CB Modulation Xtreme
- CB Modulation Xtreme is a forum devoted to CB radio enthusiasts. Radio installation, trouble shooting, questions and answers and radio modification information is all found on this forum.
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Sounds of the Commercial and Military Digital Station
- Information and digital audio samples of various modem modulation types
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- LBA Technology
- LBA - DTV & RF test systems; AM antennas; RF shielding; RF compliance, safety, interference, intermodulation services; AM detuning, Antenna SWR Analyzers
[ Hits: 502 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AM Forever
- Amplitude Modulation Forever for ham radio operators, shortwave listeners and collectors
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AM explained
- About Amplitude-Modulation
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Amplitude Modulation
- Amplitude Modulation (AM) is essentially a mixing process where the audio modulating signal is mixed with the radio frequency carrier
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- BCFMCA D-STAR System
- British Columbia Frequency Modulation Communications Association
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quest for Optimum Coding for EME
- Quest for Optimum Coding and Modulation Schemes for EME Joe Taylor, K1JT Florence EME conference 2008
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmitter Bandwidth and Splatter
- Technical Comments about Transmitter Intermodulation, Distortion, and ESSB (or Hi Fi Wide Fi SSB) audio or over equalization by W8JI
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-690 Modulation Mod
- TS-690 50 MHz modulation problem solved
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signalprocessing for SSB - Direct Conversion Receiver using Phasemethod for Sideband Supression, does all necessary signalprocessing for Direct conversion Receivers using IQ-mixer for demodulation.
[ Hits: 2098 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10928 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- VersaBeacon Project
- The VersaBeacon is a frequency agile, modulation agile RF source using a DDS chip and minimal support circuitry. It covers a frequency span of 1MHz to 150MHz in 1 Hz steps and provides a variety of modulations
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Intermodulation distortion, commonly known as Intermods, is a type of interference that can occur in any non-linear junction.
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quadrature ( I-Q ) Modulation Tutorial
- Learn quadrature modulation through interactive flash programs. These programs will allow you to learn about quadrature modulation and quadrature demodulation without getting overwhelmed by math.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- Using Oscilloscope to monitor Modulation
- Scope out your SSB or AM audio modulation. A ham radio related guide on using an Oscilloscope to check exciter and amplifier modulaton for low distortion and system linearity by NU9N
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
You can try similar termslow modulation am modulation modulation no modulation fm modulation ook-modulation how to set modulation qm modulation modulation monitor unidenpc66xl modulation modulation clip modulation meter cobra 29 lx modulation mod modulation-clip turn up the modulation
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links