Search Results for "modulation"40 links - and 1 categories
CB Radio : References
- CB Modulation Xtreme
- CB Modulation Xtreme is a forum devoted to CB radio enthusiasts. Radio installation, trouble shooting, questions and answers and radio modification information is all found on this forum.
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- Sounds of the Commercial and Military Digital Station
- Information and digital audio samples of various modem modulation types
[ Hits: 1268 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- LBA Technology
- LBA - DTV & RF test systems; AM antennas; RF shielding; RF compliance, safety, interference, intermodulation services; AM detuning, Antenna SWR Analyzers
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- AM Forever
- Amplitude Modulation Forever for ham radio operators, shortwave listeners and collectors
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AM explained
- About Amplitude-Modulation
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Amplitude Modulation
- Amplitude Modulation (AM) is essentially a mixing process where the audio modulating signal is mixed with the radio frequency carrier
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Quest for Optimum Coding for EME
- Quest for Optimum Coding and Modulation Schemes for EME Joe Taylor, K1JT Florence EME conference 2008
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-690 Modulation Mod
- TS-690 50 MHz modulation problem solved
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Signalprocessing for SSB - Direct Conversion Receiver using Phasemethod for Sideband Supression, does all necessary signalprocessing for Direct conversion Receivers using IQ-mixer for demodulation.
[ Hits: 1839 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VersaBeacon Project
- The VersaBeacon is a frequency agile, modulation agile RF source using a DDS chip and minimal support circuitry. It covers a frequency span of 1MHz to 150MHz in 1 Hz steps and provides a variety of modulations
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.
[ Hits: 1057 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quadrature ( I-Q ) Modulation Tutorial
- Learn quadrature modulation through interactive flash programs. These programs will allow you to learn about quadrature modulation and quadrature demodulation without getting overwhelmed by math.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Using Oscilloscope to monitor Modulation
- Scope out your SSB or AM audio modulation. A ham radio related guide on using an Oscilloscope to check exciter and amplifier modulaton for low distortion and system linearity by NU9N
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]