morse code key55 links
Manufacturers : Accessories
- UR5CDX Keys and Paddles
- Maker of morse code dual and sigle paddles, hand keys and illuminated personal tags
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Bergsiek Morsetasten
- Schurr Morsetasten, morse code keys and paddles manufacturer in Germany
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Key History
- An overview of the development of the Morse key for sending the Morse Code, from the first camelback keys, through straight keys and sideswiper keys to the semi automatic keyers including the Vibroplex to the modern electronic keyer.
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Learn Morse Code
- An interesting article dedicated to hams that want to start learning morse code, including notes on Methodology, online training tools, and a guide to Morse Keys
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Keys and paddles
- Short review on three portable morse keys to operate morse code in portable mode.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Ham Radio Straight Key - Android App
- Free amateur ham radio Morse code CW straight key practice oscillator
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- EhoCw is a freeware morse keyer software and a morse code generator and even a morse code decoder.
It runs on your PC under windows (from NT to Vista, windows 7). This software can be used efficiently by any telegraphist, confirmed or beginner who wants to use his personnal computer as a memory keyer, you can use it to learn morse code and you can use it to decode morse code by F8EHO
[ Hits: 1590 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- CWQSO - Send and Receive on your PC
- CWQSO allows you to practice sending and receiving morse code in a real QSO. You can send CW via the mouse buttons or an attached paddle, the CW you send is displayed on CWQSO
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino Based Morse Beacon
- An Morse Code CW beacon keyer done with arduino include the source code and a movie
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pharos - CW Beacon Keyer
- A Picaxe Morse Code keyer project with source code and links to useful resources by K6ACJ
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 3204 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Ultra-lightweight Morse code keyer paddle
- an homemade ultra lightweight Morse code keyer paddle that can be used as a manual straight key
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home Made Paddle Key and Keyer
- Home made twin paddle morse code key designed by Steve Taylor G4EDG.
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Sideswiper
- Homemade morse code sideswiper key with nice pictures and assembly instructions
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi
- This tutorial will show you how to connect a Morse key to the Raspberry Pi GPIO pins, and how to write code to play tones when you hold the key down. You will also decode the Morse that you're keying so that it comes up on the screen.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsmorse code morse code key usb morse code ver 3.1.2 morse code key usb morse code key morse code de morse code so morse code qro morse code ppc morse code kit morse code mac morse-code morse code tx rx morse code for osx morse code key
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links