Rob's UK CB Radio information site
- Robís uk cb radio information website, here you will find information on cb radio, swr, Morse code, frequency charts, 10 codes, q codes, z codes, cb chat room, cb radio forum plus lots more.
The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy
- A freware book on learning morse-code. The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy Third Revised Edition by William G. Pierpont N0HFF, online version available in multiple languages
CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morse code
- Morse code learning software in spanish by EA8ALP
abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
- Morse code tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
- Pocket CW is a morse code learning tool for PDA running windows ce
CwGet PPCPriority listing
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.