Search Results for "morse read"13 links
- Cumbria Designs
- Quality electronic kits, transceiver display, Minicounters, VFO Stabiliser, Microcode Morse Reader
[ Hits: 2615 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- presentation of a visual method of working MS by displaying incoming dots & dashes of high speed morse code bursts in real time, reading letters directly off the screen by EB4GIA and EA4EOZ
[ Hits: 971 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Professional software for real-time analysing, demodulation/decoding digital radio-transmission``Demodulation based on the best of the noiseproof correlation algorithms``Demodulation ASK, Morse, FSK, MFSK, CPFSK, GMFSK, FSK4, FSK8, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, FAX
[ Hits: 10707 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 5039 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse Code teaching machine
- Source code for morse training program and a ready-to-use compiled application morse.exe
[ Hits: 12704 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.76 ]
- Convert text into morse code. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morse code as a standard windows wav file
[ Hits: 8396 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.06 ]
- Morse Tutor
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
[ Hits: 2396 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 2026 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2166 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Morse Machine
- Morse Machine is a tool for learning to read Morse at a good speed, based on the Koch Method
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Just Learn Morse Code
- Just Learn Morse Code is a free windows software designed to make it easy to learn Morse code, as well as improve the skills of those who already know the code
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Decode Morse Code with Arduino
- A sketch to read the input from the microphone and translate the dots and dashes into ASCII characters.
[ Hits: 1240 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CW Decoder
- A PIC based morse code decoder circuit
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsread frequencies how to read propagation how to read swr power meter how to read tecu maps morse.exe abc morse morse-key morse jar cw morse morse mac morse cat fsk morse morse mac pic morse nu morse
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links