The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 16741 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- "Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises; by WD5CID"
[ Hits: 32617 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
[ Hits: 70643 | Votes: 246 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
[ Hits: 21887 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Online documentation and overview about Morse Academy, shareware cw learning software
[ Hits: 7964 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- NuMorse is a feature packed array of training aids that will hone your code receiving skills in the least possible time
[ Hits: 4197 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
[ Hits: 15475 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- MRX Morse Code for Windows 9x/NT is a program designed to teach morse code receive and transmit using the benefits of Multi-Media PC technology
[ Hits: 4438 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Dmorse & WDmorse
- DMORSE freeware teaches Morse Code in simple steps. It is useful both for those starting to learn morse and for those who wish to increase their speed. Dos and Windows versions available.
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.