Search Results for "morse"343 links - and 11 categories
Ham Radio : Clubs : Europe : UK
- FISTS CW Club
- The International Morse Preservation Society
FISTS was founded in 1987 by the late Geo Longden, G3ZQS
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Czech Morse Keys
- The key was made in the early 1950's for the Czech armed force. Czech Morse Keys For sale.
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.16 ]
- Morse Code abbreviations
- Commonly used abbreviations in morse code operations
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Morse Codes
- The American, Continental, and International Morse Codes
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Iambic Keying
- Iambic Keying, Debunking the Myth by Marshall G. Emm, N1FN
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beginner's Morse Code
- Basic information about learning morse code
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 8.51 ]
- The Morse Telegraph Club
- An international non-profit organization dedicated to the perpetuation of the knowledge and traditions of telegraphy
[ Hits: 44 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Code at 140 wpm
- ARRL Article on high speed cw
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Learning the Morse Code
- Learning the code at ukradioamateur.co.uk
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Learning Morse Code by GW6ITJ
- GW6ITJ articles on morse code, learning techniques, clubs and organizations and a custom learning software.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Resource
- Resources related to Morse Code and Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How to learn Morse Code, a web site dedicate to morse code learning
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Telegraph Key Collection of Tim Watson
- Telegraph Key Collection, ham radio telegraphy, cw, radio telegraphy, ham radio key, morse code key collection, key collecting, El-Key, Nikey, Vibroplex Champion, Vibroplex Blue Racer 2000, Bug, J-38, J-47, Navy Flame Proof key, Bencher, CT 599 MB key, amateur radio, amateur radio history, cw history, morse code history
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Decoding multiple Morse code signals
- Decoding multiple Morse code signals automatically on a noisy RF band
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRSS beacon
- 30 meters beacon from UK.
QRSS is a method of sending very slow morse code.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Decoder
- Morse Decoder decodes Morse code characters trough the built-in microphone of your Android device.
[ Hits: 5557 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CWSpeed for iPhone
- A fun and efficient way of learning morse code. Uses Koch's training method (the most efficient known to date). Accurate morse code timing.
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic to text. Includes a DSP narrow band filter.
[ Hits: 2798 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- CWText - Iphone App
- Morse code text reception training app for iPhone
Use this app when you have learned the cw code and want to improve your decoding proficiency
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MorseDec decodes and encodes Morse with a range of 5 to 50 wpm. It includes: auto-tracking for wpm speed, macros, spectrum analyzer. Easy to use but powerful.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low cost morse Trainer / Keyer
- By Prof. T. K. Mani - VU2ITI
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An open design exercise in interface archaeology, that decodes the input from a classic Morse key to send twitter messages
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]