Search Results for "mosfet"18 links
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19006 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1522 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
[ Hits: 2406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Advanced Linear Devices
- Electronic compoenents manufacturer of precision CMOS analog integrated circuits for OEMs of industrial controls, computers, instrumentation, automotive, and telecom. Transistor mosfet.
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2442 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 8.61 ]
- MOSFET amplifier for 80 mt.
- Picture index of 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m 1996, includes photos and schematics
[ Hits: 16880 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- 5-band RF Power Amplifier
- This project uses a widely available IRF510 MOSFET, work on HF 80, 40, 30, 20 and 17 meter bands
[ Hits: 5619 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WA2EBY Mosfet Amplifier
- A Broadtband HF Amplifier Using Low-Cost Power MOSFETs
[ Hits: 3220 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 60 W Linear Amplifier Circuit
- The 60 Watt linear amplifier is simple all solid state circuit using power mosfet IRF840.
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Low power VHF RF amplifier
- Low power VHF RF amplifier with VMP1 Mosfet by IZ1BTS IK1XPD
[ Hits: 1966 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 70 MHz Mosfet Amplifier
- A 160W linear amplifier for 4 meters band based on GI0GDP
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transistor Specifications
- Transistor Specifications, ``RF Power Mosfets ¹ HF VHF transistors
[ Hits: 2445 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7463 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- IK4AUY Sergio
- Advanced QRP Low Cost Mosfets HF Linear Amplifier with schematics, IMD, gain data and more. Six articles about amateur radio.
[ Hits: 3373 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11069 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.59 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 15922 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- 4m Preamplifier
- Here is a simple but good performance 4m pre amp. The device used is a BF994S low noise dual gate mosfet
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]