4 element yagi for 24MHzPriority listing
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHzupdatedPriority listing
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
- LogView is a FREE post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
Short Mountain Repeater Club
- The Short Mountain Repeater Club (W4YXA) maintains an open repeater operating at 146.910 MHz using a negative offset (146.310 MHz). The repeater is located about 60 miles SSE of Nashville, Tennessee
Kingsport Amateur Radio Club
- Kingsport Amateur Radio Club / Bays Mountain Radio Club , Serving Tri-Cities TN/VA Area, Useful Technical Links, Club Photos
- RF Systems develops and produces antennas and accessories for governmental and military organisations, shortwave and scanner listeners, radio amateurs, yachting circles and professional users of receiving and transmitting equipment.
2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
Homemade Antenna Rotator Controller
- The Antenna Rotator Controller is unique in that it senses, displays, and controls to the earth’s true magnetic field. The compass sensor, mounted in a waterproof enclosure, is attached to the mast and sends its signal to a microcontroller. By kg4jjh