GM3VLB Opertating Scottish Islands
- offering informal information on Amateur Radio operation from Scottish Islands specifically the SCOTIA, IOTA, WAB, WLH and CIsA programmes - and other schemes involving Scottish Islands
Central Kentucky Amateur Radio Society
- Our purpose is to have fun with Amateur Radio, to help others that wish to join the hobby, and to offer assistance to our community in times of eminent danger or disaster.
NARRI Nevada Amateur Radio Repeaters
- promote the development of amateur radio repeaters under the provisions of 47CFR Part 97 including, but may not be limited to, those linked via the internet, for personal enjoyment, public service during emergencies and natural disaster
K8BTP Salem Area Amateur Radio Association
- SAARA is an association of radio amateurs organized for the promotion of Amateur Radio communication and experimentation. We provide communications during disasters, emergencies and community events
The Nittany Amateur Radio Club
- The club is based in State College, Centre County, Pennsylvania, the geographic center of the Commonwealth, in the middle of the Allegheny Mountains.
N3TWT South Mountain Repeater Association
- The South Mountain Repeater Association (SMRA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group of amateur radio operators dedicated to community service and emergency communications within Cumberland County and the surrounding area in Central Pennsylvania.
The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
W4UNC Orange County D-STAR Group
- Welcome to the D-STAR page of the website of the Orange County Radio Amateurs (OCRA), a group of ham radio operators who enjoy radio communication and the fellowship it provides, and serve Orange County North Carolina with emergency radio support during disasters
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
Memphis Amateur Electronics
- Carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from Alinco, Icom, Kenwood, and Yaesu, plus ham radio products from MFJ, LDG, Diamond Antennas, Hustler, Ameritron, Astron power supplies, and books of all kinds
Malux - El-Tele-Data
- Accessories, Antennas and Battery chargers. Radiators, Repeaters, Yagi, Mag, Car, Tetra, Marine, Multiband, Brackets, Mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radiokits, special cables etc. Based in Finland