- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220 mods
- Beautifully constructed amplifiers. Unfortunately, are not suited for high speed T-R switching, a necessary attribute for operating AMTOR, QSK-CW, or SSB-VOX modes.
- We offer brand name products including metcal, loctite, weller, hakko, kester, lindstrom, desco, fluke, 3m, xcelite, chemtronics, xuron, tech spray, excelta, intermetro, scc, luxo, ideal, micro care, and scienscope. Products for Electronic Assembly and Repair. MA USA
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
- HamTimer was written by WF0GM to provide a way of showing both UTC Time and Local Time simultaneously, Provide a reminder to the Amateur Operator to identify his/her station every 10 minutes as necessary, Sound an alarm for WWV solar activity announcements each hour.