Search Results for "multi mode antenna"15 links
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 115521 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna Calculator
- This free online archimedean spiral antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single or multiple arm spiral. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed. Requires Silverlight installed.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.82 ]
- Equiangular Spiral Antenna Calculator
- This free online equiangular spiral antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single or multiple arm spiral. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed.
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- DG0KW Multiband dipole
- German article on the multiband dipole by DG0KW. This antenna can be configured for several bands and can work in 3 or 4 bands mode. Can be used in restricted space lots.
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6369 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Helix Antenna Calculator
- This free online helix antenna calculator uses a wire grid method of moments formulation to model a single or multiple arm. The electric current is computed and used to construct the far zone radiation power pattern. The input impedance and directivity are also computed. Requires Silverlight installed.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 1857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6879 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Aerials for the Terrified
- Summary of common dipole and wire antenna models, from the basic dipole to sloopers, inverted v and multiband wire aerials
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3049 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multimode.fr - Amateur Radio Blog
- Ham radio blog dedicated to WX Sat reception in particular NOAA satellites, antenna homebrewing and beacon reception by F4CWH
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3814 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC
- Windows based contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna rotor control, dx cluster, cat control, voice and cw keying, supports many data modes, qrz lookup, pirint qsl and labels, mapping and more
[ Hits: 9222 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]