W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
ZS6BKW variant of the G5RV
- The ZS6BKW variant of the G5RV claims to offer multi-band coverage without the need for a tuner. This article looks at whether or not these claims are valid in a real life installation.
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
- Many NDB radio enthusiasts publish their reception logs on the web.
A completely separate system designed for individual listeners to make their own logs and obtain statistics on NDBs, DGPS and now Navtex Stations they have received. Log listings can be exported in a multitude of formats and then emailed to the NDB List
abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
- Easytuner id an excel spreadsheet that tunes your radio. Works with all Kenwood and Icom receivers and transceivers that are computer-controllable.
Sets receiver and transmitter frequency and mode