Search Results for "multi turn"7 links
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8204 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multi Turn Magnetic Loop for 40/60/80
- The 40/60/80 is a portable loop that covers 80 meters with a high degree of compromise
[ Hits: 3114 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Errante's 225 Ohm multiband HF antenna
- Unlocking the full multiband potential of the 225 Ohm elementary radiator in a folded monopole, dipole-like or turnstile layout, by Francesco Errante
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Receiving Loop Theory - N4YWK
- Sensitivity of multi turn receiving loops
William E. Payne, N4YWK
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Sensitivity of Multi Turn Receiving Loops
- Magnetism is manifested as a 'field of vectors', that is, any point in the magnetic field has not only a magnitude, but a direction in space. The four Maxwell equations describe how electric and magnetic vector fields behave and interact.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ScopePar turns your old PC into a multi-channel oscilloscope, the user-interface to which is SeriCon on Windows PC.
[ Hits: 4789 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 11746 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]