Search Results for "mw antenna"64 links
- Ionic Fluid Antenna
- Ionic Liquid Antenna (ILA) by MW0GKX from original articles by N9ZRT
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 160 m Full Loop Antenna
- 160 meter band horizontal full wave loop antenna
[ Hits: 3799 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 30 Meter Loop by N9MW
- This antenna is an easy one day construction project. It was made out of common number 12 stranded electrical wire. Read more about SWR reports and home brewing details.
[ Hits: 4933 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 50MHz long-yagi antenna
- Design a 50MHz long-yagi antenna by PA3FGA
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 50 MHz LFA Antenna Build
- Home brew 4.4m long 5 element Loop Fed Array (LFA) Yagi antenna for six meters by G1CWP & G0LFF
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m Inverted L Antenna
- An inverted L antenna project for the 80 meter band , updated for 60m by MW1CFN
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The PA0RDT Mini-Whip
- An active receiving antenna for 10 KHz to 20 MHz, a very small sized antenna with excellent performances in noise to signal ratio.
[ Hits: 933 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Planar Phased Array Antenna Calculator
- This calculator computes the far zone radiation power pattern for a planar phased array antenna. The directivity, half power beamwidth and beamwidth between first nulls is also computed.
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- Log-Periodic Dipole Array Calculator
- This LPDA calculator is based on the design procedure as described by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL (SK) in the 21st edition of The ARRL Antenna Handbook.
[ Hits: 107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 Band CobWebb Antenna
- 10 to 20 meter cobwebb antenna by MW0TBB / KC2ZIL
[ Hits: 2239 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- HB9SIN EH Antenna
- An EH Antenna pictures by HB9SIN
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Simple HF multiband vertical
- A multiband quarter wave vertical antenna that works on 5 bands.
[ Hits: 1733 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- MW Loop Source Book
- Buyers guide for new and second hand medium wave loops, how to choose the best loop antenna for your needs.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Antenna Planning Permission
- A UK Only post on permissions needed for antenna planning by MW1CFN
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Random Wire Antenna Lengths
- An interesting article on random wire antennas, and how to choose the optimal lenghts for multiband operations.
[ Hits: 581 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TP2CE/B on 28.222.8 Mhz, 450 mW, Antenna GR R-7000 from France
[ Hits: 77 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Broadband Power Technology
- Active Receiving Antennas, designed for reception of shortwave, mediumwave and longwave signals and VHF/UHF signals
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Double Cross Satellite Antenna
- An easy to build antenna for ground reception of NOAA weather or amateur satellite signals
[ Hits: 1147 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- A 50+ Watt Dummy Load
- Dummy Load construction project by Brian, MW0GKX
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- FM broadcast bug
- Here is a simple FM broadcast transmitter, power output to the quarter wave antenna is less than 0.5mW so it has a range of a few tens of meters using a standard FM broadcast RX, it makes a very cheap baby monitor / bug.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 144 eh antenna ewe antenna antenna hp tv antenna mp-antenna mp antenna cg antenna antenna for 27 mhz diy 1.25 antenna tt c antenna 70 mhz antenna 4g antenna end fed antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links