Search Results for "n type connect"16 links
- All About Antennas
- A free five part series on antennas that covers many aspects of antennas, from radio wave propagation, to feed lines, type of antennas, connectors, adaptors and antenna switches by Bob Grove, publisher of Monitoring Times
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Wlan antenna Waveguide type
- This antenna is constucted only of a cylindrical can and a N connector with centre tap lengthened
[ Hits: 5353 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.66 ]
- Kings Electronics
- Manufacture a wide array of RF interconnect products for operation from 0 to 18 GHz, ranging in size from subminiature connectors to large, high voltage types
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Manufacturer of PL-259 and SO-239 and many other connector types for various cable sizes. Also manufacture various size coaxial cable and pre-made antenna cable assemblies and pigtails.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
[ Hits: 2162 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Install a PL-259 on an RG-8X
- A better way to install PL-259 connectors on RG-8X type coax by Dan Richardson, K6MHE
[ Hits: 23402 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- How make N-Type Connectors
- How to make easily your N-type connector, pictures and procedure, step by step
[ Hits: 2473 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Assemble a N-connector
- How to assemble a N-Type connector to a coax cable by diswire.com
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Fitting a BNC or TNC connector
- Take care to purchase the correct type of BNC plug for your application as there are different models for 50Ω and 75Ω
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- There are scores of RF connector types, ranging from the \"cheap and cheerful\" to the extremely expensive types intended for use in professional and military applications.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PL-259 vs Type N Connector on 430 MHz
- A test and comparison of real attenuation of N-type connectors and PL-259 connectors on UHF bands, domonstrating that connectors are almost equivalent.
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N Type connectors over SO-239 at VHF/UHF
- How much better is an N over SO-239 at VHF/UHF, a discussion topic at eham
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Microphone Connections
- This page discribes microphone wiring connections for most UK and foreign radios. Most U.S. radios are "Code Type 2".
[ Hits: 10057 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Icom microphone reference list
- List of Icom microphones with connector type description and transceiver compatibility
[ Hits: 4294 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CI-V Interface Controller
- Acircuit that will please many, a cheap alternative to expensive TN,firstly then we look at the CI-V type port to connect to the interface.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
n type connect
You can try similar termshow to connect n-type co n type connect bnc type adapter connect how make hn type connect tnc 3 connect to ic 718 connect ts 570 to sdr connect ts-570 to sdr key connect connect to pc hr connect how connect psk connect n connect quick connect internet connect
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links