nc 16 software5 links
- IC-7300: If King Midas was a Ham
- A review from Icom America about the new Software Defined Radio Icom Transceiver, the new IC-7300, includes video demonstrations of this SDR capabilities
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bearing Info
- Bearing Info uses an extract from the VKLogger.com web site Op-Info to make it easy to find a callsign and hence bearing and distance information. It is written specifically for VK operators for use in Field Days although it could be considered a general purpose amateur radio utility, mainly for Aussies by VK4ADC
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MT Hell
- MT-Hell software for 16 bit Soundblaster cards. Sends seven parallel tones with careful dot shaping for minimum interference, and transmits a very nice sound by G3PPT
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Provides most advanced digital signal processing (DSP) functions to be used together with your HF receiver. All signal processing is done in your PC and no extra hardware is needed. HF/VHF rx & tx and analysis software introducing free advanced SkyBoost and MFSK16 modes!
[ Hits: 8361 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 32603 | Votes: 181 | Rating: 6.82 ]
You can try similar termscw software eme software gps-software cat software software sdr software kpg 96d ft 817 software cs-f33-software swl-software cs f33 software mac software software vx3 r sdr + software pk 232 software swl software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links