The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.