Southeastern Asterisk Radio Networks
- Interoperability solutions via Asterisk based RF Gateways - Southeastern Asterisk Radio Network (SEARN) and the Southeastern Asterisk Amateur Radio Netwok (SEAARN) are designed for the purpose of developing interoperability capabilities amongst diverse communications systems. Digital Amateur Radio Project Association - DARPA expanding the digital experience.
WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
The PropNET Project
- PropNET is an ad-hoc 2-way (and potentially, "more-way") RF-based digital communication network whose activity is reported on the Internet. As participating stations periodically ID and exchange data, they report their activity to an Internet data-collection hub for presentation through this web site.
- Signals Analyzer – it is the program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The main area of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals.
- Signals Analyzer – it is the program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The one of main fields of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals. This programm will be very usefull to everyone from professional analysts to amateurs.