160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
CQ World Wide Contest Log
- Windows shareware contest log program for the CQ WW contest. Offer a Network version capable to run over a lan in order to allow several pc to update a single shared contest log file.
- New unused surplus and used electronic test and laboratory equipment including spectrum analyzers, signal generators and oscilloscope
- Buy, sell and trade electronic and scientific instruments.
Oscilloscopes, microscopes, signal generators, RF equipment, short & long wave radios, meters and wattmeters, detectors (radiation, metal), spectrum & network analysers military equipment
- Naptech buys and sells quality test equipment from hp, tektronix, including spectrum analyzers & peripherals, oscilloscope, frequency counters timers, signal generators, multimeters & voltmeters, RF & power meters, microwave amplifiers
- Beaconmap is a Win95/98/NT program to help listeners to identify the beacon stations of the NCDXF/IARU beacon network. The program displays a flashing dot at the location of the beacon that is currently transmitting. The call sign of the beacon, as well as the QTH is shown in the status bar. By PA1ARE