Search Results for "new data"16 links
- New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
[ Hits: 20687 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- AT DX news
- Alfa Tango DX searchable database
[ Hits: 1839 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Russian Callsign database
- Russians Ham on-line lookup database. Search and create new callsign records. The most full russian and CIS callsign database (more 50,000 CIS records). More than 1,400,000 international calls.
[ Hits: 2466 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- Mongolia DX Association
- Mongolian DX club with a lot of dx info and an online DX newsletter
[ Hits: 560 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- RC.N Home of Radio Contesting
- Interactive home for radio contesters. Includes scores database, access to contester chat, forums, real-time posting and near-real-time news feed.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ham radio logbooks database, include a dx news calendar and a qsl manager service by DL5NAM
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- Pactor III
- PACTOR-III is a software upgrade for existing PACTOR-II modems that provides a new data transmission mode for improved speed and robustness. PACTOR-III is not a new modem or hardware device. Most current PACTOR-II modems are upgradeable to use PACTOR-III via a software update since PACTOR-II firmware accommodates the new PACTOR-III software
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- New England Repeater Directory
- New England Repeater Directory (NERD) is the most accurate and up to date amateur radio repeater database available in our region. It is maintained by local volunteers of the amateur radio community. The listings are a reflection of each repeater's true status, regardless of their coordination
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- TH-D7 Data communicator
- Kenwood TH-D7 details.
Kenwood's new TH-D7e is equipped with a TNC and provides a wide range of data communications options
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freq Of Nature
- Radio scanning Southern California, online databases, live scanner broadcasts, resources and daily news updates.
[ Hits: 2185 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Trio Datacom, Dolectek and Yaesu Vertex Standard cb and ham radio dealer in new zealand
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Heritage Foundation
- Sharing the stories of Pacific radio, an on-line archive and resource. Includes searchable databases, articles, images, store, newsletter, research, advocacy, publishing, radio heritage documentary production and more. Free membership worldwide.
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2109 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Win96 - PRO-96 Software
- Win96 - data management software for the PRO-96 digital trunking scanner
[ Hits: 5637 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network. With DxSpot you can connect to the DX cluster of your choice. The internal database supplies the connection parameters to over 300 DX clusters. Once connected enjoy formatted table views of DX spots, DXCC information, connected users, cluster announcements, colorized WWV propagation data, and keep current with the latest DX news.
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]