Search Results for "new tech"56 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4860 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Vintage valve technology fair
- The newest and biggest vintage event in the NW UK. Next event Sunday 7th March 2004 and thence every six months thereafter. See you there!!!!!
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Kipsala DX Club
- All about amateur radio, radiotechnique and radiosport. Large FAQ (not only for newcomers). How to become a ham. How to learn the Morse code. Technical and operating references in Russian
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Club Constanta Romania
- Romanian Ham Radio Club from Constanta Romania. Forum, News, Web Links, Downloads, Chat and more, YO4KCA
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.22 ]
- Ashland Amateur Radio Technical Society
- This is a new club serving the Henry County area.
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IK7IMP Icilio
- IK7IMP tech infos, qsl and news about Lecce and Salento Italy
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radio Kits
- Mailing list for people interested in building radio and electronics equipment from kits or from scratch. Frequent topics include shortwave radio receivers, construction techniques, and ham radio project.
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Antennas: theory, techniques, construction
[ Hits: 1303 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- bhi Ltd
- Design & manufacture of Noise Eliminating speakers and modules for effective removal of unwanted noise & interference from SSB, HF, VHF, FM & UHF using new DSP technology
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Fractus Antennas
- Fractal Antennas are a new generation of multiband antennas for wireless communications. Based on a new design concept, fractal technology.
[ Hits: 2287 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 2.90 ]
- HEX-BEAM - Traffie Technology
- Hex-Beam antennas manufacturer, a new approach to beam design, using hexagonal array style, by Traffie Technology
[ Hits: 3345 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- MFSK for the New Millennium
- Using MFSK mode, 98 Kb PDF doc, taken from QST January 2001
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2183 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Packet Work Group
- The PWGN was founded June 14, 1991. Its purpose, among others, is to maintain en renew the network and to stimulate the use of digital communication techniques in amateur radio.
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- New Zealand Repeaters
- New Zealand Amateur Radio 70, 32 & 23 cm (UHF) Repeaters
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Sams Technical Publishing
- Sams continues the tradition with the publication of new manuals every month, covering the latest in Televisions, including HDTV, Projections TVs, and coming soon, LCD monitors.
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3 Links, Mohawk
- National Railway Historical Society, providing current, historical, and technical information to all persons interested in rail transportation in the Capital District of New York State.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Codemaster V
- world-wide reputation as the Morse code training package for either the newcomer to Morse code, or the experienced user who wants to improve his or her receiving skills
[ Hits: 5938 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- K6XX Amateur Radio articles
- An assortment of Amateur Radio-related technical articles written for the JUG, the newsletter of the Northern California Contest Club. Topics include unique but simple and useful radio modifications and accessories, and rig reviews.
[ Hits: 2902 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.
[ Hits: 13549 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.22 ]
You can try similar termsiso-tech m tech va tech tech tech.ref trc-x23 e-tech ham tech ten tech tech.ref es tech hi tech new tech cb tech tech te-20d m-tech
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links