Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
Michelle Troutman Electronics
- Sams Manuals and Manufacturers' Service Manuals
Sams from the early 1950s through late 1970s; various service manuals for brand name equipment from the 1950s to 1991. NOS Vacuum Tubes A price list of over 1100 tubes.
Tricity ARC in SE Connecticut
- The Tri-City ARC was formed by amateurs in the New London, Norwich and Westerly areas (hence Tri-City) desirous of forming an association of local amateurs with the purpose of furthering better cooperation among amateurs
- To remember our past at sea and to support the future of W/T inside New Generations the second week-end of April Merchant Navy Radio Officers and Radio Operators of Maritime Radio Coasts Stations will be active on HF bands to meet Amateurs Radio for a special event
Columbia Electronics International, Inc.
- Military radio sets for land, sea or air from new current production, unused or rebuilt u. s. military surplus and their accessories and spare parts since 1946 your reliable one stop source.
- This Windows MTHELL QRSS NDB and DFCW program extends possibilities of well-known Spectrogram with some new useful features. It enables to define the scrolling area to any size, it can save screen shots in defined time periods , it enables to browse the saved pictures easily by OK1FIG
High Voltage Breakdown Tester
- K8CU technical topics article about high voltage breakdown tester necessary for testing of any high voltage components like vacuum tubes, high voltage capacitors, vacuum relay
Vacuum Tube Software
- The VTDATA software package is a complete vacuum tube manual on your computer. It has all the information you'd expect in a tube manual. VTDATA's database also includes vacuum tubes of historical interest, such as the early "two digit" types (45, 80, etc.) and hi-fi audio types.