Resonant Frequency: The Ham Radio Podcast
- The amateur radio podcast was created to help get information on amateur radio out to the new ham and the ham that wants to find out about different aspects of the hobby they are thinking about trying out.
VO1MRC Marconi Radio Club of Newfoundland
- Incorporated 7 November 2001: the centenary year of Marconi's first transatlantic wireless experiment.
Objective: to promote science, engineering, technology and traditional amateur radio through the Marconi communications legacy.
- Distributor of aluminum and a manufacturer of finished aluminum products. Pierce Aluminum offers a diverse inventory and distributes a complete line of sheets, coils, plates, bars, structural shapes, tubes, pipes and extrusions in the most varied alloys and sizes possible
- Tencom, located near Toledo, Ohio is dedicated to the pultrusion of fiberglass composite products. This includes solid rods, conductor rods, tubes and a variety of custom profiles.
- Clevaflex is a manufacturer of flexible wound tubing that can be used in a variety of applications. our unique manufacturing process allows tubes to be designed and built with a multi-ply convoluted wall contour that creates a permanently bonded tube.
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.