6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
Low Band Monitor
- The Low Band Monitor is a monthly twelve page newsletter edited by Lance Johnson, that was introduced in April of 1993. The main objective of this newsletter is to promote Low Band DXing on the 1.8, 3.5 and 7.0 mz. Amateur Radio Bands
Newcastle Scan, Live Scanner
- A live stream of radio scanner, You will Emergency Services, Police, Fire, Ambulance, Rescue, Transit officers, plus non ES like transport, media, taxis, couriers, buses, security just about anything.
From Newcastle Australia
- Keplerian elements are the inputs to a standard mathematical model of spacecraft orbits.
Current Ham Radio Satellite Status
- AMSAT Operational OSCAR Satellite Status Summary list Operational , semi-operational, non operational and future launch status of all current amateur radio satellite