Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
- Amateur radio, Technology, Towers, Land, Wilderness, real estate, Visalia DX Convention Report #1 Flexradio Antennas Dxpedition, Elecraft introduces K3, here are pictures of the radio from the outside and inside from the Visalia DX Convention
The K0NR Weblog
- Stuff about amateur (ham) radio, especially VHF/UHF, QRP, portable and mountaintop operating
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
Malux - El-Tele-Data
- Accessories, Antennas and Battery chargers. Radiators, Repeaters, Yagi, Mag, Car, Tetra, Marine, Multiband, Brackets, Mounting accessories, cables and connectors, radiokits, special cables etc. Based in Finland
3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.