Search Results for "no audio"73 links
Ham Radio : Resources
- Ham Radio Community Chapter
- Ham radio webcam live, solar updates, radio mods, satellite images, audio and video interactive, polls, links, constant events, weather, qrz database, by kd4sai
[ Hits: 2533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Kenwood TS50 web control
- This is an academical project to control my TS50 from the web.You can of course listen live real time audio. It is not 24 hours/day ONLINE, but click on the link to know if its connected.
[ Hits: 8109 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- This Week in Amateur Radio
- Amateur Radio News and Information Bulletin Service delivered via satellite on AMC-7, transponder 5, 7.5 MHz wideband audio and over the internet in MP3 and RealAudio format
[ Hits: 2192 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 8.53 ]
- Norfolk Fire and Rescue
- Live dispatch audio from Norfolk Fire and Rescue by www.hrconnect.com
[ Hits: 2481 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.69 ]
- Davis RF
- provide electronic and electrical wire, cable, RF connectors, DSP audio filters, rope, non-conductive guy cables for aerial or tower support; plus sundry aerial related parts
[ Hits: 2266 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- W2IHY Audio Products
- Band audio equalizer and noise gate compatiable with ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and other radios
[ Hits: 2448 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- Online repeater in Los Angeles
- An amateur radio web site serving the notorious 147.435Mhz Repeater in Los Angeles. Listen to the Shoutcast Live Streaming Audio.
[ Hits: 7778 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Now over 10,000 manuals for amateur, audio, and radio-related equipment available
[ Hits: 10662 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Timewave manuals
- Timewave Documents for User Download, PK-900 Multimode Data Controller, PK-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-9 Noise Reduction and Bandpass Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter for Yaesu SP-5 and SP-6 Speakers
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Setting audio on Yaesu FT-2000
- Yaesu FT-2000 Audio Settings -
How to make the FT-2000 sound clear and clean by LA5MDA
[ Hits: 4214 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Interval Signals Library
- Collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Interval Signals Archive
- Large collection of audio clips of foreign radio stations, with identification announcements in various languages, signature tunes and jingles, and of course interval signals.
[ Hits: 1808 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Freeze! DXing Arctic Style
- AM DXing taken to the extreme. Reports and station logs from DXpeditions to Arctic Northern Finland. Also articles, QSL news, links, audio and video on AM DXing. Published by Finnish DXer Mika Mžkelžinen.
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11026 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Vox Recorder
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input. Vox Recorder has been designed in particular for radio-scanner hobbists.
[ Hits: 37422 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Voice Descramble
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
[ Hits: 5004 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6776 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 41099 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- MRP40 Morse Decoder
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
[ Hits: 38269 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Picture Packet
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's free. Receive and display of full color, high-resolution images and audio files
[ Hits: 9992 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vox Actuated Recorder for Windows
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input.
[ Hits: 2478 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 81461 | Votes: 303 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- The Radio-Frequency Ground
- You were told that your audio was no good, that you had "RF in your audio ? This is also known as RF feedback
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.
[ Hits: 3442 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]