Bromley Repeater Group - Gateway
- Website and Forums of The Bromley Repeater Group which has been formed to launch and maintain the new Kent repeater, GB3OK. Located in Orpington and with an ASL of 600 feet, it's predicted to provide coverage over a large area of London and South East England. Also on Echolink node 280040
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
DStar CommsPriority listing
- Email, GPS Beacon, GPS Tracker, Text Chat, Private messages, internet Network node (link across the internet). Dstar Comms can be used for email deployment, GPS Tracking, reliable communication plus much more.
Availble in free and commercial version
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's frees
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A user group established by John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ and Ron Stordahl AE5E (ex N5IN) for BPQ32 - AX.25 NET/ROM compatible node software for Windows.