Search Results for "node"67 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80 meter loop antenna
- PA1G loop antenna for 80 meters band, in dutch
[ Hits: 2801 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DX-Cluster nodes on maps
- Here you get pages with TELNET and HYPER links to all DX-Cluster Nodes in a graphic manner.
[ Hits: 2908 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- T32VI T32MI T32CI T32SI
- Online Log and dx info for Southern Line Islands DXpedition 2010
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- T32 line DX logs
- T32 DX peditions logs, T32CI T32MI T32SI T32VI
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DK2AB Core blog
- Amateurfunk blog
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- South Coast Amateur Radio Club Inc.
- South Coast Amateur Radio Club, south of Adelaide. Contests, Field Day, License Courses, Repeaters, BBS & Clubrooms.
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bromley Repeater Group - Gateway
- Website and Forums of The Bromley Repeater Group which has been formed to launch and maintain the new Kent repeater, GB3OK. Located in Orpington and with an ASL of 600 feet, it's predicted to provide coverage over a large area of London and South East England. Also on Echolink node 280040
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Radioquebec.net Ham Radio Super Club. 146.790 - Node: 4796 The heart of Montreal
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KB9OHY Orange County Amateur Radio Club
- The O.C.A.R.C. site has all the information you need to use our club's repeater and EchoLink node
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WD8LQB Morse Code Learning Podcast
- 5 word per minute morse code training for amateur radio operators.
Listen to these 10 podcasts and learn morse code
[ Hits: 1265 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3314 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3517 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- MB7ICL Echolink node
- MB7ICL Echolink Node Clacton on Sea, Essex The Gateway to the world
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK3RVZ IRLP Node 6506
- VK3RVZ IRLP Node 6506, covering the Port Phillip bay area and inner suburbs
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Work AO-51 with your HT
- A tutorial on working the AO-51 satellite by using handheld radios.
[ Hits: 789 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- I want QSO with ISS OR AO-51 OR VO52
- A complete forum post on operatin ISS AO-51 or VO-52 satellites
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT9000 review
- 11m dx OZ review of the Yaesu FT-9000
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DStar Comms
- Email, GPS Beacon, GPS Tracker, Text Chat, Private messages, internet Network node (link across the internet). Dstar Comms can be used for email deployment, GPS Tracking, reliable communication plus much more.
Availble in free and commercial version
[ Hits: 1870 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1688 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5249 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's frees
[ Hits: 678 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A user group established by John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ and Ron Stordahl AE5E (ex N5IN) for BPQ32 - AX.25 NET/ROM compatible node software for Windows.
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termscom/node node-set-up node uro-node node set-up node list x1j4 node set up cluster node node number node software node-software x1j4 node set-up st-martin-irlp-node ft817 node adaptor terminal node controller
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links