Search Results for "node"71 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80 meter loop antenna
- PA1G loop antenna for 80 meters band, in dutch
[ Hits: 2909 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DK2AB Core blog
- Amateurfunk blog
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- South Coast Amateur Radio Club Inc.
- South Coast Amateur Radio Club, south of Adelaide. Contests, Field Day, License Courses, Repeaters, BBS & Clubrooms.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bromley Repeater Group - Gateway
- Website and Forums of The Bromley Repeater Group which has been formed to launch and maintain the new Kent repeater, GB3OK. Located in Orpington and with an ASL of 600 feet, it's predicted to provide coverage over a large area of London and South East England. Also on Echolink node 280040
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Tulare County Radio Club
- Offers irlp echolink node in tulare county california
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WD8LQB Morse Code Learning Podcast
- 5 word per minute morse code training for amateur radio operators.
Listen to these 10 podcasts and learn morse code
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
[ Hits: 3745 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Wavenode SWR and RF wattmeter
- The WN-1 is a precision RF Watt, SWR, and DC Meter to digitally monitor your amateur radio and emergency communications stations.
[ Hits: 3424 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VK3RVZ IRLP Node 6506
- VK3RVZ IRLP Node 6506, covering the Port Phillip bay area and inner suburbs
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
[ Hits: 1024 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Work AO-51 with your HT
- A tutorial on working the AO-51 satellite by using handheld radios.
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- I want QSO with ISS OR AO-51 OR VO52
- A complete forum post on operatin ISS AO-51 or VO-52 satellites
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5710 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1763 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2316 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's frees
[ Hits: 685 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A user group established by John Wiseman G8BPQ/GM8BPQ and Ron Stordahl AE5E (ex N5IN) for BPQ32 - AX.25 NET/ROM compatible node software for Windows.
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsnode-set-up node node set-up uro-node node list x1j4 node set-up cluster node x1j4 node set up node number node software node-software ermial-node-controller-s terminal node controller st-martin-irlp-node ft817 node adaptor
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links