Military Portable Auxiliary Power Units
- Design, build and supply Military Diesel Operated Tactical generator sets, diesel generator sets, custom generators, auxiliary power units, portable power generators and tactical quiet generators used by the U.S. Navy and Air Force.
Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
NFM - noise figure measurement
- NFM (for Noise Figure Meter) is a software application to assist Noise Figure measurement. NFM implements the method of Agilent application notes AN 57-1 and AN 57-2 for noise figure measurement, but with the addition of an adjustable attenuator after the noise source and between the DUT and instrument.
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
- Contains a PC sound card based signal generator. It can generate functions, multitones, arbitrary waveforms, burst tones, MLS, DTMF, musical scales, white noise and pink noise, and frequency/amplitude sweep. Fully functional free trial downloadable.
Friis-It NF for iPhone
- Friis-It NF is the first iPhone OS based application that allows you to calculate noise figure, system sensitivity, and cascaded gain for an RF Receiver system
Audio Kit for iPhone
- Audio Kit is a collection of four iphone applications which are essential for those working in audio and sound. A real time Spectrum Analyser, a Scope to display waveforms, an SPL Meter, and a sine wave Signal Generator.
DRAKE TR7 Downloads
- Circuit diagrams drake tr7, Schaltbilder Drake Tr7, antenna tuners, baluns, and home brew power supplies, dual tone ssb test generator, zweiton ssb test generator, zweiton testgenerator, dual tone test generator by DK4DDS
A PIC16F84 based CW Decoder
- CW decoder project that automatically adapts itself to the CW rate and may be employed for learning purpose substituting the traditional tone generator and offering the capability of displaying the keyed code.