noise matching10 links
- 6el 70MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Super 6 element LFA Yagi for 4M. 5.15 mtrs long and 12.4 dBi. Awesome antenna with no matching required and flat SWR throughout. Easy build
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 11elements yagi for 70MHz
- Low Noise 4m LFA Yagi. No matching needed, flat SWR across the band. Ideal for field day etc. Serious gain and F/B by G0KSC
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 1007 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 11el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Large 11 element LFA Yagi for self build. Easy construction as no matching is required. Super gain, F/B and flat SWR
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- 10el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A high gain LFA 10 element LFA Yagi with super clean pattern and flat SWR no matching required so easy to build.
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 9el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 9 element 6M LFA Yagi with no matching required. Super flat SWR, great pattern and gain too. What more do you need?
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23565 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- EME stackable 9el 144MHz LFA Yagi
- High Gain Low Noise 9el 144MHZ LFA Yagi. Flat SWR and no matching required. Very low temperature see lowest Ta on VE7BQH list ofr this size!
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4506 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
You can try similar termsnoise matching end fed matching matching t-matching pi matching pi net matching 80m matching pi-net matching matching box no matching t matching mn5-matching l matching matching network matching slim jim
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links