Search Results for "noise meter"20 links
- Flags and Pennants
- Excellent low-noise receive antennas originated by EA3VY and optimized for 160 meters by K6SE
[ Hits: 2082 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 160 meter low noise antennas experiments
- VE7CA experiments on 160 meters band antennas, looking for better performances on reception.
[ Hits: 2660 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
[ Hits: 2655 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 45511 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 60897 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Low-noise receiving antenna for 80 and 160 m
- How you can make a low-cost, low-noise, 21-foot-square receiving antenna that boost your DX ability.
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hustler 6BTV mod
- 6BTV (or 5BTV or 4BTV) mod for 12 and 17 meter bands, how to make a 7BTV or 8BTV or 9BTV, easy and cheap
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 8 Element Yagi for 6 meters
- A Low-Noise Urban 8 element LFA Yagi for 50MHz
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Timeware tech.
- Amateur Radio Products, Noise Reduction Filters, Data Controllers, deviation meter, Software, DSP-RTTY
[ Hits: 2895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Memory recorders, Power meters, testers and multimeters, noise testers, signal generators
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 50 MHz Noise Canceling Receiver Front End
- Reducing noise on six meter band
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Noise Floor
- The noise floor: 1750 meter lowfer and medfer resource
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phase Noise.
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NFM - noise figure measurement
- NFM (for Noise Figure Meter) is a software application to assist Noise Figure measurement. NFM implements the method of Agilent application notes AN 57-1 and AN 57-2 for noise figure measurement, but with the addition of an adjustable attenuator after the noise source and between the DUT and instrument.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10908 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Noise Meter
- Noise Meter software for the noise meter tool by G8KBB that measure noise using a PC sound card and calculate noise figures by means of a calibrated noise source.
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 85578 | Votes: 310 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16674 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Noise Figure Meter with a Spectrum Analyser
- A relatively simple automatic Noise Figure (NF) meter was developed which is using a spectrum analyser as the receiver and logarithmic power detector.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Germanium Noise Generator
- This generator requires 100volts supply at 5mA. A 0 -5 mA meter inserted at J1 measures the crystal current.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsnoise meter noise signal meter noise tester meter distortion noise meter , noise and distortion meter noise figure meter low noise 2 meter preamp noise figure meter airbo sun noise vhf ac noise sky noise vhf noise low noise am noise x noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links