Search Results for "noise"172 links - and 1 categories
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23026 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4634 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1570 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Common mode chokes
- Excellent article on limiting noise using chockes by Chuck Counselman, W1HIS
[ Hits: 3727 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2633 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2748 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- BHI Ltd
- Noise eliminating products. Remove unwanted background noise and interference leaving only the speech. Clear communications, listen stress free. Dsp noise cancellation solutions.
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7575 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1966 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Slow CW Sensitivity
- DK8KW laboratory tests to get some indication about the ability to communicate with signals below noise level using Slow-CW.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The Noise Floor
- The noise floor: 1750 meter lowfer and medfer resource
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phase Noise.
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-1000D Noise Blanker modification
- This modification was developed by W8JI for his FT-1000D.
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Less White Noise - FT-897D Modification
- Modification for FT-879D to remove the white noise spreaded far above 3 kHz by Petr OK1FIG
[ Hits: 4156 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Radio Astronomy Supplies
- Radio Astronomy Supplies astronomy products since 1994 including radio telescopes, LNA's, noise callibration source, books, videos.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MSDOS program to calculate Az-El position of geostationary satellites at specific location and carrier to noise ratio of received SAT TV signal.
[ Hits: 1314 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A simple VOX circuit
- Here is a 3 transistors 6 diodes circuit that is a Voice Operated Tx PTT
control as well as an ANTI VOX circuit to stop mis-operation from Rx noise by G8MNY
[ Hits: 1968 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Using ferrite for interference suppression
- Excellent guide to using ferrite cores for interference suppression.
Understanding and Solving RF Interference and Noise Problems by Jim Brown K9YC Audio Systems Group, Inc. PDF File
[ Hits: 4465 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- ARRLWeb: Solving Ignition Noise RFI
- Solving Ignition Noise RFI article. Help on removing noise interfences caused by ignition
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Alternators & Batteries
- Influence of batteries on RFI and noise generation by k0bg
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise Sources
- Computers, TV's, and Switching Systems can cause noises to your receiver
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsnoise qrm ft 857 noise low noise noise rfi noise rtl noise noise toy x noise vhf noise noise dsp cb noise low noise uhf amp am noise noise ncc-1 ac noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links