Tynemouth Amateur Radio and Electronics Club
- Tynemouth Amateur Radio and Electronics Club Located at John Spence Community Centre (next to Tynemouth Golf Club) Linskill Centre, Linskill Terrace, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, England.
The AM stereo page
- A comprehensive listing of AM Stereo radio stations in North America with listening tips, news, AM mono to stereo radio conversion information, sources of AM Stereo receivers and a history of AM Stereo broadcasting.
Save the BBC WS in NA
- As of July 1, 2001, North America and the Pacific are no longer targeted with shortwave broadcasts by the BBC World Service.
AM Radio DXing
- What the heck is DXing? When is the best time to listen? What stations are easiest to hear?
What can I hear on shortwave radio
- Most people, when they think of "shortwave," think of shortwave broadcasting. There are lots of other services using the shortwaves, although not as many as there used to be.
Freeze! DXing Arctic Style
- AM DXing taken to the extreme. Reports and station logs from DXpeditions to Arctic Northern Finland. Also articles, QSL news, links, audio and video on AM DXing. Published by Finnish DXer Mika Mžkelžinen.
K6XX Amateur Radio articles
- An assortment of Amateur Radio-related technical articles written for the JUG, the newsletter of the Northern California Contest Club. Topics include unique but simple and useful radio modifications and accessories, and rig reviews.