Search Results for "nu morse"33 links - and 1 categories
- Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
[ Hits: 2412 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- WD8LQB Morse Code Learning Podcast
- 5 word per minute morse code training for amateur radio operators.
Listen to these 10 podcasts and learn morse code
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Amplitec linear amplifiers
- HF VHF UHF amplifiers, designed by hams for hams, and morse keys manufacturer
[ Hits: 8569 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.27 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scheunemann Morsetasten
- Professional paddles manufacturer based in Germany
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Llaves Telegraficas Artesanas
- Craftsman's Morse Keys manufacturer in Spain
[ Hits: 2552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Chevron Morse Keys
- Each key is individually numbered and has been built by either Kevin M0AGA or retired master engineer Alan G4HCD to exacting standards.
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Manufacturers of a growing line of Amateur Radio accessories, electronic kits, and unique gadgets including Whiterook morse keys and keyers
[ Hits: 5744 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Code For The Rest Of Us: Learn Morse Code quickly and easily.
- Morse Code For The Rest Of Us: Learn Morse Code quickly and easily. Have fun with the Morse Code tutorial which is guaranteed to help you pass the FCC 5 word per minute test.
[ Hits: 5004 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- A basic CW operating manual
- Compiled by Dan Stegner KC0OBU from FISTS CW Club member tips, amateur radio morse code procedures
[ Hits: 2459 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Manufacturer of morse keyers, ID-O-Matic Kit, electronic components
[ Hits: 1685 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Professional software for real-time analysing, demodulation/decoding digital radio-transmission``Demodulation based on the best of the noiseproof correlation algorithms``Demodulation ASK, Morse, FSK, MFSK, CPFSK, GMFSK, FSK4, FSK8, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, FAX
[ Hits: 10204 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 2790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fast Morse
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
[ Hits: 2279 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- This linux program will send Morse Code via soundcard or serial port by WA0EIR
[ Hits: 1052 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NuMorse is a feature packed array of training aids that will hone your code receiving skills in the least possible time
[ Hits: 4272 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 21833 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 28547 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- ZS1I beacon keyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beacon keyer for HF, VHF, ARDF and tracking beacons
[ Hits: 796 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VA3TO Programmable Beacon Keyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beacon keyer that can be built for less than $15
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]