nu packet20 links - and 1 categories
- PA3BTL Henk
- Home page of PA3BTL with information on Linux, packet radio, sattellite keppler data links, Proxim RangeLAN2 2.4 GHz radio's, Lucent WaveLAN 2.4 GHz radio's and link to LXE homepage
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- F5SOH Laurent
- Packet with Linux, homebrew, Talco mods. in French
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
[ Hits: 3923 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PacComm Packet Radio Systems
- Packet Modems, tnc, portable tnc manufacturer
[ Hits: 3723 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Packet Radio Training Course
- Reference Manual developed by the Ventura County ARES AREA 6 Training Group
[ Hits: 1896 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- Linux Amateur Radio AX.25 HOWTO
- The Linux operating system is perhaps the only operating system in the world that can boast native and standard support for the AX.25 packet radio protocol utilized by Amateur Radio operators worldwide. This document describes how to install and configure this support.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- JAS-2 is prepared to succeed the communication of JAS-1b launched in February 1990 and
still working. So JAS-2 is also capable of phone,CW and packet BBS.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRSISCE/32 is an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) program, primarily intended for Windows and Windows Mobile (CE), although it will run on Linux and Mac OS under wine.
Offer enhanced messaging, announcement support via ANSRVR, and QRU for object query support, can run as a highly configurable Digipeater
[ Hits: 1767 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 15218 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- X Text System home page
- XTS is a teletext server for packet radio under linux with many functions. It can execute command...
[ Hits: 1308 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 16734 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 5282 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2565 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- CLX Packet Cluster
- CLX is a clone of AK1A PacketCluster that runs under the Linux operating system. Freeware packet cluster server software
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LinPac packet radio terminal
- Linpac is an extensible Linux packet terminal that supports easy access to concurrent connections (streams), PBBS/FBB forwarding, and support for adding external commands
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TTYLink is a freeware client chat telnet application designed for packet radio and available for Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 2030 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
[ Hits: 2659 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- FBB Packet-radio BBS
- FBB is a freeware bulletin board software for amateur packet-radio run on DOS Windows and Linux
[ Hits: 7339 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- PacketCluster DX statistics
- This program extracts statistics from a dx.dat file to show numbers of spots for each country on each band
[ Hits: 1270 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Raspberry Packet Radio BBS
- This page describes how to set up RaspBerry Pi Linux system with already configured AX.25 softwares on SD or micro SD cards
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspacket engine pocket pc - packet engine for packet-tnc packet for mac win-packet-bbs usb packet packet packet for os hf packet dx packet packet dos dos packet packet tv cb packet packet mix os packet
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links