Digital Master 780updated
- Digital Master 780 is a windows freeware multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control.
Support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV.
Offer Logging functions.
Cabrillo to ADIF
- This is a command-line or DOS program to convert a Cabrillo file to ADIF. The fundamental purpose is to take the output of a contest logging program (such as TRLog or CT) and prepare it for importing into a general-purpose logging program
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
White Stick Log
- White Stick Log Version 1 is an amateur logging program for the visually impaired. Based on Easilog it has slightly reduced facilities.
Fast Log Entry
- Fast Log Entry (FLE) is a freeware program that creates ADIF files from manually entered QSO records. This is useful if you couldn't take a logging computer on your DXpedition etc by DF3CB
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
- BBLogger, is a Freeware windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more By IK2VIW IK2UVR
Identifying sources of radio frequency interference
- This page describes the results of some tests with a portable spectrum analyzer in attempt to identify the sources of RFI around the house. Radio interference was found in a number of unexpected places.
Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.