Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
Covert Comms Archive
- Covert Comms was a monthly column wrote for the ACE newsletter from 1997 to 2002. The column was devoted to numbers stations, unidentified signals, intelligence information, and other related information
- Captures any audio from the Internet, records audio from CD, microphone, line-in, converts any sound formats to WAVE and MP3. Total Recorder records streaming audio, Mic input, Line-in input as well as CDs and DVDs, allows users to schedule any number of future recordings
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
- SATPRO is an earth satellite tracking software package for the IBM-PC and compatible class of microcomputers running MS-DOS. The forte' of SATPRO over other software packages is the accuracy of ephemerides produced and the number of simultaneous propagations that can be accomplished