Search Results for "number"122 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Array
- The Gain of an Endfire Array
- This article looks at the maximum theoretically possible directive gain that could be obtained with an endfire array of given length or number of elements, and compares this with practical results in the literature.
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A balun tutorial design
- A balun tutorial discussing a number of aspects of the design and construction of baluns for the amateur radio design of your next electronic project.
[ Hits: 4401 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- LA1IC Coax-Fed slooping longwire
- Simple, inexpensive and easy to erect, this antenna provides directivity, low angle radiation and
a small gain on a number of HF bands.
[ Hits: 3474 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Shortest Vanity Callsigns
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
[ Hits: 2586 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Irish Lighthouses
- lighthouses and lightships of ireland and northern ireland with arlhs reference numbers for all irish lights
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
[ Hits: 190 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Numbers Stations
- About numbers stations, and their criptic transmissions, where to listen to them and some audio recording samples by fascinating shortwaves
[ Hits: 2026 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- YouTube : AO-51 Videos
- Videos of AO-51 operations. Randy K7AGE has produced a number of practical and useful videos including good info on a minimal antenna setup for AO-51 reception.
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Understanding propagation numbers
- Quick reference table on understanding A K SFI indexes and how can be translated in usable frequency opportunities
[ Hits: 2557 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Predicted Sunspot Numbers and radio flux
- Prepared by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Rig Register - Database for Stolen Ham Gear
- Users store their equipment details and serial numbers in the database for safe keeping and can then mark them as lost or stolen.
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FT9000 PEP upgrade in UK (2009)
- PE2MC about FT-9000 upgrade of firmware in the Main CPU and DSP and replacement of a number of PCBs
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- How QST evaluates new products
- A look behind the scenes, learn how the ARRL laboratory evaluates new products, and what all those numbers mean to you by WA1SVF
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- United States Scanner Frequencies, Phone Numbers, and IP Addresses
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Fascinating Shortwaves
- Article collection about shortwave listening, including number stations, tty fax reception samples, utility stations examples, navy and military morse metworks documention
[ Hits: 679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Number One Systems
- Professional ready-to-use PCB design product.
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WSJT facilitates basic digital EME communication using protocols like FSK441, JT6M, JT65,JT2, JT4, WSPR explicitly optimized for a number of different propagation modes by K1JT
[ Hits: 2389 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10936 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Antenna Switching
- To enable switching of a large number of antennas in a two radio setup, and get a smooth solution, calls for a lot of consideration.
[ Hits: 2167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsnumber icq number spy number phone number mobile number number station number stations number logging iota id number get serial number number streaming iota id number swl number format iota-id-number-get telephone number
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links