1 X 1 Special Event Calls
- A Special Event Call Sign is an amateur station call sign with a one-by-one call sign format that may be reserved for assignment to stations operating in conjunction with these short-term events.
- Packet-Radio-Controller for amateur radio, CB and commercial applications. Data radios (transceivers), receivers and transmitters for high speed data communication Assemblies for satellite ground stations, special receivers and transmitters.
Freeze! DXing Arctic Style
- AM DXing taken to the extreme. Reports and station logs from DXpeditions to Arctic Northern Finland. Also articles, QSL news, links, audio and video on AM DXing. Published by Finnish DXer Mika M§kel§inen.
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.