UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
- Link700 is a program that will allow users of Kenwood TH-D7A, E, and AG and TM-D700A and E to download all the data settings of their radio, edit and modify data, upload the data, and save settings to a disk file
WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
- Multitasking data analyzer demodulator and decoder for Windows.
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).