Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
How to build a simple wireless telegraph set
- The simplest wireless telegraph set consists of a means of generating and controlling a spark which sends out radio waves into the air, and a receiver or detector to detect the radio waves.
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
- Welcome to scannewbedford.com. This site was built for people who would like to hear a live broadcast of New Bedford Massachusetts public services. There are also a few frequencies from other local towns such as Dartmouth, and Fairhaven being broadcasted on our live audio feed. The web site is free for everyone to use and pass along to another friend. Thank you and enjoy the Scan New Bedford Live Scanner Audio Broadcast of New Bedford`s Police, Fire, and EMS.
Batteries and gadgets
- Your source for weather radios, communication headsets, 14 channel radios, M&M groovy radios, smithsonian crystal radio and weather station kits, line restrictors, antennas,ham radio accessories, and battery products.
Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
SV2AGW AGWUNDigi APRS Digipeater
- AGWUIDigi is a program that help you setup your packet station to act as an APRS Digipeater. Its unique feature is that it is written to take advantage of the Windows XP facilities.
Among others can act as Cross Port APRS digi if you have more than a RadioPort.
The program is the Perfect Companion to AGWTracker.
Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.