Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
Elkins Training - FCC Training
- Ekins offers an fc preparatory training class for grol and for all commercial licenses, permits and endorsements, including gmdss, stcw and the 70-hour coast-guard approved course.
NARTE Telecommunications Certification Association
- Narte, the national association of radio and telecommunications engineers is a non-profit association which offers independent certification to qualifying technicians and engineers practicing a wide range of telecommunications and electronics disciplines.
WBCQ The Planet
- This summer, WBCQ is running The Voice of the M/S Katie, live radio broadcasts originating from our radio ship the M/S Katie in Boston, Massachusetts. WBCQ broadcasts 50,000 watts on each of its four international shortwave transmitters on 5.110, 7.415, 9.330 and 18.910 MHz
- LZ2US offers 3 types amplifiers for the serious VHF/UHF amateur. These amplifiers are very robust and in use by contest groups and EME stations all over the world. Every amplifier is custom made.
DigChip IC database
- Provider of electronic components documentation. Offer a reliable tool to find semiconductors components technical information like parts, datasheets, cross reference, obsolete and new circuits.
Filters and Ferrites in EMC
- This article is about the characteristics and use of various filters and ferrites for solving amateur radio electromagnetic compatibility problems involving breakthrough of amateur signals into domestic equipment such as television sets, video recorders stereo sytems etc.