Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
- This website offers a starting point for people looking for a QTH for a: DXpedition, Contest Expedition, or IOTA Expedition
The information contained in these pages has been collected from hams who have recently operated from these locations.
BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
- A non-profit educational and scientific organization devoted to privatizing the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence.
ATNF - Australia Telescope National Facility
- Operates the Australia Telescope, a set of radio telescopes in New South Wales. These telescopes are used, individually or together, to study objects in the Universe ranging from the remains of dead stars to entire galaxies.
- Link700 is a program that will allow users of Kenwood TH-D7A, E, and AG and TM-D700A and E to download all the data settings of their radio, edit and modify data, upload the data, and save settings to a disk file
- A graphical add-on package to monitor seti@home activity that may be running on multiple computers over a network or multiple instances on the same computer. Runs on Windows or Linux.
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK).
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.