K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antennapop
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
Folding J-Pole Antenna
- Also known as the Backpacker's Delight Antenna. This Folding J Pole Antenna is the original design of Mike Heiler KAĜZLG and was featured on the Front Cover of the March 2005 QST Magazine.
The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
- This site features Samuel M. Goldwasser's latest and greatest "Notes on the Troubleshooting and Repair of..." series of comprehensive repair guides for consumer electronics equipment and other household devices.
- The CQ Contest & DX Group, main activities is - participating in contests. Mainly in the Nordic Activity Contest at the 50 MHz, 144 MHz and 432 MHz, though the group holds a full licence, have we not participated in a HF contest yet.
Ham Lookup by ZipCode
- This Database Lookup will return the amateur radio call sign holders which currently hold an active license and will be limited to the zip code specified You must enter at least three digits of the desired zip code.
East Kootenay Amateur Radio Club
- One of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Canada, the E.K.A.R.C. is a very active community member, participating in a number of events each year.
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
CRES Amateur Radio Club
- We are a general purpose ham radio club serving Columbus and the Central Ohio area. We run the W8ZPF repeater, 146.67-, located in Columbus, and hold bi-monthly meetings on topics of interest to radio amateurs.
- This article refers mainly to the old Cushcraft 1/4 wavelength AV series of antennas (12AVQ, 14AVQ etc) hence the references to radials. The R series (R5, R7 etc) are 1/2 wavelength antennas, and the radials are NOT 1/4 wavelength resonant.