- Tool for magnetic component design and modeling. Design and modeling of magnetic components such as inductors, planar transformers and integrated magnetics used in power-electronics applications.
PIC Simulator IDE
- Powerful application that supplies PIC developers with user-friendly graphical development environment for Windows with integrated simulator (emulator), Basic compiler, assembler, disassembler and debugge
CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
40 Meter QRP Transmitter
- A simple 40 meter CW transmitter, it sports full break-in operation and 250 mW of output power.
[ Hits: 1489 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM