Search Results for "om power"681 links - and 2 categories
DX Resources : Clusters
- WC2L Web Cluster
- An AR-Cluster powered web interface to packet cluster by WC2L
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FRS Specifications
- FRS frequencies, antenna and power limitations
[ Hits: 2283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRZ.RU Russian HamRadio Server
- Free Russian hamradio server special for radiofanats from CIS. Search engine on callsigns, electronic circuits and hamradio programs in www powered with knowledge base.
[ Hits: 3328 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- RF Applications, Inc.
- Specialized in RF Power Measurement Systems and other devices that make operating radio transmitting stations safer and easier.
[ Hits: 984 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TE Systems
- Manuf RF power amplifiers wideband+narrowband for Commercial, Defense, OEM and amatuer markets. Also low-noise rf amplifiers
[ Hits: 1326 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XMATCH Antenna Tuner
- Ham Radio Antenna Tuners--Full Legal Power--Patented Circuit--Outstanding Efficiency and Power Capability
[ Hits: 5063 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.51 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Flexnet Powered Site
- Italian web site about Aprs Uscc Rmnc Cluster tsthost fbb flexnet
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KQ0RP Iowa QRP Club
- Club formed to promote amateur radio low power operation, to hone operating skills, to improve building skills, and to introduce the hobby to prospective new amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 1534 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 49MHz Hobbyists Site
- A website and email reflector for hobbyists in the unlicensed 49MHz low-power band.
[ Hits: 1690 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- S marks the spot
- Forecasting powerful solar explosions several days in advance now be possible
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11892 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Duracell DR36 battery to the FT 817
- The Duracell DR 36 laptop battery can be easily find and supplies 12 volts X 4 amperes.
The main advantages on this system are, the weight, size, quick battery changing and no stress to the FT 817 power connector by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 2431 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- EB8BEE Victor
- Metbee Station NOAA and METEOR Meteorological Satellite Pictures and Marine RF Power Amplifier
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Andrews Communications Systems
- Australian dealer, HF linear amplifiers, power supplies, baluns, HF UHF yagis and verticals including multiband HF verticals.
[ Hits: 7600 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- MJ Products
- Wholesale distributor of CB radios, parts, antennas, microphones, power supplies, crystals, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories.
[ Hits: 2423 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 12175 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor
[ Hits: 1663 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1567 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Turns your PC's sound card into a powerful and versatile digital voice keyer. Commercial by n7qjp
[ Hits: 6321 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 25948 | Votes: 152 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.
[ Hits: 3729 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 17019 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- 12VDC Power Supply
- It is easy to build a 12 VDC power supply out of an old computer power supply.
[ Hits: 4483 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Convert a PC Power Supply
- 13.8 V / 15 A from a PC Power Supply in German
[ Hits: 2538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem rf power om power power dc power ic 706 will not power up low power power mic mas power power swr hf power amp power 105.1 fm power amp pan power top 40 power led
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links