Search Results for "om power"655 links - and 1 categories
DX Resources : Clusters
- WC2L Web Cluster
- An AR-Cluster powered web interface to packet cluster by WC2L
[ Hits: 435 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FRS Specifications
- FRS frequencies, antenna and power limitations
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRZ.RU Russian HamRadio Server
- Free Russian hamradio server special for radiofanats from CIS. Search engine on callsigns, electronic circuits and hamradio programs in www powered with knowledge base.
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- RF Applications, Inc.
- Specialized in RF Power Measurement Systems and other devices that make operating radio transmitting stations safer and easier.
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TE Systems
- Manuf RF power amplifiers wideband+narrowband for Commercial, Defense, OEM and amatuer markets. Also low-noise rf amplifiers
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XMATCH Antenna Tuner
- Ham Radio Antenna Tuners--Full Legal Power--Patented Circuit--Outstanding Efficiency and Power Capability
[ Hits: 5027 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.51 ]
- Flexnet Powered Site
- Italian web site about Aprs Uscc Rmnc Cluster tsthost fbb flexnet
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KQ0RP Iowa QRP Club
- Club formed to promote amateur radio low power operation, to hone operating skills, to improve building skills, and to introduce the hobby to prospective new amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 49MHz Hobbyists Site
- A website and email reflector for hobbyists in the unlicensed 49MHz low-power band.
[ Hits: 1659 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- S marks the spot
- Forecasting powerful solar explosions several days in advance now be possible
[ Hits: 1115 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11740 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Duracell DR36 battery to the FT 817
- The Duracell DR 36 laptop battery can be easily find and supplies 12 volts X 4 amperes.
The main advantages on this system are, the weight, size, quick battery changing and no stress to the FT 817 power connector by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 2420 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- EB8BEE Victor
- Metbee Station NOAA and METEOR Meteorological Satellite Pictures and Marine RF Power Amplifier
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radio Scanners Uniden Bearcat, Antennas, CB_Radios, Ni-Cad Batteries, Frequency Books, Accessories, Power Supplies and Cords, FM Two Way Radios, and other Related Merchandise
[ Hits: 4605 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Andrews Communications Systems
- Australian dealer, HF linear amplifiers, power supplies, baluns, HF UHF yagis and verticals including multiband HF verticals.
[ Hits: 7474 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- MJ Products
- Wholesale distributor of CB radios, parts, antennas, microphones, power supplies, crystals, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories.
[ Hits: 2395 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 11644 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor
[ Hits: 1633 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Turns your PC's sound card into a powerful and versatile digital voice keyer. Commercial by n7qjp
[ Hits: 6255 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 25625 | Votes: 151 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 16755 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- 12VDC Power Supply
- It is easy to build a 12 VDC power supply out of an old computer power supply.
[ Hits: 4361 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Convert a PC Power Supply
- 13.8 V / 15 A from a PC Power Supply
[ Hits: 2363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]