Search Results for "omi ring"12 links
- Another vertical antenna for 30, 40 and 80 meters
- This article is to describe a multi band DX-dedicated antenna offering a minimum of compromises (such as lossy traps), for the hams not having any high-support
[ Hits: 3966 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- OM International sideband society incorporated nets 75M, 40M, and 20M Nets begin one hour earlier during Daylight Savings Time
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.76 ]
- K2NCC's YouTube Channel
- Video samples of amateur radio, military, government, domestic and international data transmissions. Covering such digital modes as ACARS, CHIP, DOMINO, JT65, MT63, NAVTEX, and many more by K2NCC Frank
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.55 ]
- Custom Ham Maps
- The webs premier site for custom ham maps (azimuthal equidistant projection maps) and great circle bearing/distant charts for the radio amateur. Customized azimuthal equidistant projection maps and tables.
[ Hits: 4445 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- RadioMirror Tutorials
- RadioMirror amateur packet radio multicast software is a powerful tool for distributing information to many hams at once, and can be especially useful during the course of an emergency
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7653 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Sams Technical Publishing
- Sams continues the tradition with the publication of new manuals every month, covering the latest in Televisions, including HDTV, Projections TVs, and coming soon, LCD monitors.
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low cost frequency stabilisation
- The Icom IC-746 is quite a popular HF/VHF multimode transceiver which has one shortcoming in its standard configuration when used to operate modes requiring good medium-term frequency stability.
[ Hits: 1572 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Commercia, productive and easy-to-use electronic circuit schematic drawing tool Featuring full hierarchical design, standard and custom netlist formats, extensive symbol libraries, scripting and customization features and much more.
[ Hits: 3102 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Omicron filter design
- Electronic filter design software by omicron is the best for developing active filter, passive filter, and digital filter - check out our products and ordering information.
[ Hits: 2414 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6612 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termsring ring o guy ring key ring tic ring 14 mhz ring omi-ring omi ring 3 way down guy ring 3-way down guy ring ring-o ring antenna ring radiator ring tone ring amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links