A 144 MHz Halo
- This halo antenna was built to have an omnidirectional coverage while working in VHF contests. The idea was to have a small but useful antenna for receiving, but it has demonstrated very capable on TX also.
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
The CQ Hall of Fame
- The CQ Halls of Fame The CQ DX Hall of Fame, started in 1967, and the CQ Contest Hall of Fame, started in 1986, were established to recognize those amateurs who have made major contributions to DXing and contesting, respectively.
YouTube - What the HELL?
- Hellschreiber is an interesting ham radio mode developed back in the 20s. It is a bit strange and different, but fun. I'll explain what it is, then I make a couple contacts during the Hellschreiber contest.