Voice keyer Interface by G4AXX
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
- Tac Log is a free input format log book for VHF/UHF/SHF contests. Where most other programs dictate the order and format of the input data during contesting, TACLog gives you freedom of operation, both on the air and on your computer. EDI format and Region 1 rules compliant.
- A special edition of AALog, optimized for the use in a lot of different contests. It can export file in Cabrillo, .SUM and .ALL files, ADIF. To use this program in CW and digital modes you need to use CwType and TrueTTY.
TR4W Contest Logger
- TR4W (TR for Windows) is a freeware program for operating in ham radio contests. Approximately 80 percent of the program is based on source code of the TR LOG MS-DOS program, kindly provided by Larry Tyree, N6TR
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- DOS Program for use in the CQWW contest for SWLs.
Digital Master 780updated
- Digital Master 780 is a windows freeware multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control.
Support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV.
Offer Logging functions.
Receiver Band-Pass Filters
- Third-order Cauer filters can boost performance of
multi-transmitter, multi-operator contest stations to the next level. The filters are practical and you
don’t need expensive test equipment to align them.
Kenwood-to-PC Serial Interface
- A circuit that connects an IBM® compatible personal computer, running TR Log or CT (etc.) contest logging software, and Kenwood transceivers equipped with serial control ports. CW keying is also provided in this RFI filtered interface unit.